Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Style and Link Up

Good Morning! I hope your weekend was fun and relaxing.  Mine was great! Saturday evening my lady friends and I went to see a fantastic movie, Instructions Not Included (kid free!) The husbands were sweet enough to watch them while we had a girl's night. 
 
I have been looking forward to watching this movie by Mexican director, actor , and producer Eugenio Derbez, since it came out but there was always something going on. Let me just say that I loved it. It didn't not fall short of my expectations of Mr. Derbez' work. I have grown up watching his different comedic characters.  I also was happy to support fellow Hispanics and their works and talents.
 
I hope you all have the opportunity to watch the heart-warming movie.
(Ignore the hair tie bracelet)
 
Link ups
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. loving the graphic print on your skirt. fabulous!! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete