Monday, October 7, 2013

Mama Cuteness



 
This gorgeous lady is my sister- in-law Magaly.  I have been trying to convince her to let me show her super lovely soon- to -be mama- style since she became pregnant.  After weeks of pleading with her I finally coaxed her in front of the camera for these super cute shots of her growing midsection.  Also please excuse me while I brag, the picture below shows the hairstyle I did on her. Isn't it beautiful?? :-) Yes, I know I am talented...not really I just follow YouTube instructions.
 
I hope to capture more of her mommy prego cuteness, however, there is only a few weeks left in her pregnancy. No worries though, because that means that then we get baby cuteness to plaster all over this ole blog of mine!
Have fun today and be safe!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment