Monday, May 27, 2013

New Spring Scarf



 Hi there! Hope you are having a wonderfully long weekend! I hope that you are enjoying your time with your family, making great memories, eating good food, and keeping hydrated! I went to Forever21 at the end of the week, andt treated myself to this sweet scarf! It goes with everything but I thought I'd post two options. I will be wearing this sweet thing all spring and summer so it will make another appearance...
 (I am not scratching my back, I was fixing my hair...:) )
(I'm new so I wanted to ask,... Would you like me to describe the pieces of clothing and such??)
This scarf is currently $8.80! Forever21
Check back on Tuesday for another Forever21 purchase!

Take care!
Bri

*Disclosure- This is not a sponsered post.  Forever21 does not have a clue who I am and the item was bought with my own money.  All ideas, opinions, and comments are my own.



2 comments:

  1. Great post girl! That is a lovely scarf! :)

    http://leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adriana! Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE scarves!!!I don't know what it is abou them that catch my eye. Especially when they are this great!

      Delete