Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Review in a few...

Hello! In the spirit of it being the last day of 2013, I wanted to do a recap of m first months of blogging. I have had the most wonderful time with my little ole blog. I have learned a lot about blogging and myself since May.  The best part of the this has been being part of blogging. When I visit you all's blogs and look at your gorgeous pictures and read your content I appreciate every bit of it even more, because I know how much work you ladies put into making your corner of the Internet special. I get excited when I see one of my  favorite bloggers being featured on someone else blog for their wonderful look.  I even got featured myself by Agi at Vodka Infused Lemonade on her fun Tres Chic Link up!! ( I got teary-eyed, noted the date, told my family and everything!:)
Speaking of Agi, ladies like her and a few other bloggers I blog stalk, have been such a motivation in my short journey.  I have been inspired by their creativity to dish out great looks every post and have been motivated by their discipline to keep up with life, family, blog, and jobs as difficult as this is. I myself have fallen short a few times and things have just been to much. However, the positivity and encouragement that I have seen and felt myself when a comment shows up is like no other. I look forward to more blogging, more link ups, more photos, and more learning!
Take a look back with me...
Original Post  My very First post!
 

Original Post Most Viewed Post











 

 
Original Post Popular


 


 Thanks for joining me! See you in 2014!!
Linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment