Monday, February 3, 2014

Layers and Instagram




Good Monday! This day was a beautiful sunny day! It was chilly but sunny, and that was enough for me. All I had to do was wear four layers of clothing and I was set! (tank, t-shirt, chambray, cardigan, and scarf) I count a scarf as a layer because it makes a big difference to my temperature. I think I take off my scarf and I shiver like crazy, put it back on and I am toasty warm. :)
Anyway, how was your week? How is this week looking for you? I know I am like 3 days behind but WOW, February already! I don't know about you but I kicked rear in January, getting all kinds of things done. Work wise and personal wise that is because as for this blog... Not so much. :( I posted 5 times in January. My goal was at least 10 because I knew I had other commitments. Oh well.  It is a new month and a new start. I have set more goals for myself and will work accordingly.  Thanks for stopping by today. Have I ever mentioned that I really appreciate the time you take to read my little space of internet? Well I do. Thank you again.
Have a great day today!
Briana
P.S I joined and became obsessed with Instagram last week! (@brislittlebiglife) No posts from me yet but I am currently IG stalking some of you! (Ginny from Mynewfavoriteoutfit she posts every single day!! :)

Outfit details:
Cardigan: Walmart
Chambray: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Scarf: American Eagle
Booties: Mudd (very old)

Link ups:
Watch what I'm wearing
Monday Bloom
Funday Monday
Love it, Link it
Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment