Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cold, hair cut, and a good friend






Hi.  You know when you have one of those days? The dark, cold, gloomy, and gray?  I don't know why but I woke up just really tired. So naturally I went with my mood and wore gray, black, and denim. My mother and I went to get our hair cut in an attempt to make a dreary day like today more cheerful but It didn't work because my hair was not happy that it got cut. It didn't like shorter bangs, more layers,  and curls.  Not having it. So I told it to get over it and put it up in a pony, put on some glasses to spare you my tired eyes and snapped these photos. The last two pictures above, however, did make me more cheerful. Although, it was 20* outside this little guy braved it with me and posed beside me for all of you shivering the whole time till I was done. Bless his little doggie heart. So I took him in with a smile on my face for hot chocolate for myself and the kiddos and a warm blanket and treat for him.  Have a good day today and I hope you appreciate your loyal little buddies like I did today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Briana

Outfit details:
Scarf-Walmart
Chambray: Old Navy (worn yesterday, like I said one of those days)
Jeans- Old Navy
Booties- Mudd

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your hair cut. Give it a couple of days and it will grow and look great. Like the jean on jean look.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete