Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunshine and MIA


 



 




























Scarf: Old Navy (old) (similar on sale for 9.99!)
Blouse: Maurices (4 years old!) (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (also worn here)
Shoes : Vera Wang ( Similar in black  )

I friend. Remember me? It's Briana.

 Briana who?

You know, the author of the great blog you just entered, Bri's Little Big Life!

Oh yeah! I think I remember. You're that lady that was really trying hard to be a good blogger right?  The one that would actually post every so often and participate in fun link up parties instead of going missing for weeks. 

Yeah...... (really small voice)

Yeah, I think I remember you.

Ok , Good! (insert happy expression) Glad to see you too! I realize that I have been missing in action for a few weeks now (and don't think it hasn't come with guilt because of my lack of commitment to this space) I thought about it everyday as I was zooming through life and promise myself that I would try harder to post the next day... So if you accept my apology for letting life get in the way of our "screenship" (screen + friendship) I  will  make it up with a giveaway soon!

 It was absolutely beautiful last weekend around my part of the world, sunshine and temps in the 70's all Saturday long! However, due to the occasional chilly breeze I opted for a big, free flowing scarf for added cover over a sleeveless, ruffle blouse.  Perfect for playing outside with the kiddos and the doggie! (and a 17 year old photo bomber..)


 Linking Up with :

Sunday Style
Monday Bloom
Watch What I'm Wearing

1 comment: