Friday, September 20, 2013

Say Hello to...

 

"Say hello to my little friend!" This is Cortney. She is my super duper cute, totally awesome, delightfully wonderful, and inspiringly fashionable, sister in law!

My brother met this "little" wonder in high school. They were, are, and forever will be best friends! They tied the knot on July 20, 2013. Aren't they adorable?

Wedding Photos by H. Davis of HLaPhotograhy
Cortney and my brother are among my favorite people, we have so much fun together. We like the same things and they are so easy to talk to and they are ever so helpful and dependable (kid sitting, pet sitting, blog-picture taking, food runs you name it) (In my defense, it isn't just me they help, it is the whole family-parents, siblings, nephews' nieces, grandmas aunts, uncles, friends) Yes folks, that is how awesome these people are! And I am so grateful to have the privilege of calling this pair "family".

This lovely lady and I, love anything fashion, therefore I have decided that she deserves a spot on this ole blog, because she supported me all the way on my blogging journey. Even when I doubted myself she never did, and has been behind the scenes during every photo shoot. This whole experience would not be the same without her. From here on, Friday will be Cortney's corner. I hope you enjoy her style as much as I do.

P.S if you caught on to all the "little" references, let me tell you that we poke fun at our height all the time. Cortney and I are shorties and my brother is super tall.

 Les presento a mi cuñada Cortney. Mi hermano y ella se conocieron en la escuela. ellos fueron, son, y seran siempre mejores amigos ya que se casaron el 20 de Julio del 2013. Son adorables no?

Cortney y mi hermano son unas de mis personas favoritas en este mundo. Los quiero muchísimo. Son divertidos, amables, y siempre dispuestos a tender la mano. Me ayudan con mis hijos y mi blog. Y no solamente a mi, también a sus padres, hermanos y hermanas, abuelas, tías, tíos, sobrinos, sobrinas, primos, y amigos (ya saben que siendo hispanos somos muchos!) y a todos nos ayudan y nos apoyan. Son increíbles y agradezco tener el privilegio de llamarle "familia" a este par tan especial.

Esta dama linda y yo nos encanta la moda así q e decidido dedicarle el Viernes a esta mujer que desde el principio me apoyo con mi idea de este blog y esta tras las cámaras de cada fotografía. Este proyecto no sería lo mismo sin ella. Por esa razón, apartir de hoy cada viernes será de Cortney donde ella compartirá su estilo con ustedes. Espero q lo disfruten.

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment