Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Guest post- and link up

Say hello to my little guest today! She is my cousin's 2 year old little fashionista. My cousin and I are very close, and since we couldn't be blood sisters we got the closest thing, cousins! So we will just say that this little beauty is mine too...She always looks amazing in her cute little outfits and perfectly coordinating shoes and hairbows. How fun are little girls?!

I have two amazing boys, we will call them D1(9 years) and D2(7 years). They are my entire world, my drive, my priority, my life.  However, being surrounded by all the guys in our family, (my husband, 2 sons, my dad, and my 3 brothers) my mother and I can't help but go nuts when little girls are around. We ooh and ahh, over their outfits, hair, and giggles!

This darling thing was very shy at first, standing stiff and grim.




 and then,...










                                                                   






 nothing but super cute poses and giggles during our photoshoot. You will defenitly be seeing her around here more often!

Take care!
We are linking up with What kids wore wednesday
I will be posting more cute kids' post every Wednesday, since we have so many to choose from!

Les presento a mi pequeña invitada de hoy. Ella es la fashionista de dos años de mi prima. Mi prima y yo somos muy unidas, somos como hermanas. Asi que vamos a decir que esta hermosura tambien es mia! Ella siempre se ve excelente con sus trajes perfectamente cordinados con sus zapatos y moños. Las niñas son muy divertidas!

Yo tengo dos hijos hermosos, los llamaremos D1(9 años) y D2 (7 años). Ellos dos son mi mundo entero, mi fuerza, mi prioridad, y mi vida entera. Sin embargo, ya que mi madre y yo siempre estamos rodeadas de los chicos de nuestra familia (mi esposo, mis 2 hijos, mi padre, y mis 3 hermanos) mi madre y yo no podemos evitar volvernos locas en presencia de niñas lindas.

Este encanto de nena fue muy timida al principio. Y luego....
solo me dio sonrisas tiernas y poses adorables en nuestra sesión de fotos. :)
P.S Como son muchisimos  niños en nuestra familia, cada Miercoles.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment